Agricultural Trade Matters provides an overview of what the Department of Agriculture and Water Resources and the Australian Government are doing to support agricultural trade.
A new edition is published 3–4 times each year.
June 2018 edition includes:
- Visiting Vietnam
- Nothing to wine about! Japan and Australia's agricultural relationship is closer than ever
- Protecting Australia-Japan sheep meat trade – commenting on SPS notifications
- Building a stable and prosperous world
- Australia and Vietnam are marking 45 years of diplomatic relations in 2018
- Growing agriculture into a $100 billion industry
- Winemakers benefit from record exports
Read the current edition of Agricultural Trade Matters - June 2018.
Subscribe to Agricultural Trade Matters to make sure you are notified each time a new edition is published.