Agricultural Trade Matters provides an overview of what the Department of Agriculture and Water Resources and the Australian Government are doing to support agricultural trade.
A new edition is published 3–4 times each year.
February 2017 edition includes:
- Foreign policy white paper - call for public submissions
- Potential camel export to the Middle East
- 20th Meeting of the Indonesia – Australia working group on Agriculture, Food and Forestry Cooperation
- New market access for nectarines to China
- Regional Exporter award winner
Read the current edition of Agricultural Trade Matters - February 2017.
Subscribe to Agricultural Trade Matters to make sure you are notified each time a new edition is published.