The Department of Agriculture Cargo Consultative Committee (DCCC) is a committee for the Department of Agriculture and international trade and international logistics service providers industries to consider practical and strategic biosecurity related international trade/logistics issues. The DCCC was previously known as the AQIS/Industry Cargo Consultative Committee (AICCC).
The aim of the DCCC is to provide the department and industry with a consultative committee to ensure that effective biosecurity outcomes are delivered without unnecessary impediments to trade by facilitating efficient and effective biosecurity regulation across the biosecurity continuum.
Current DCCC industry membership includes representatives from:
- Board of Airline Representatives of Australia
- Shipping Australia Ltd
- Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Australian Federation of International Forwarders
- Conference of Asia Pacific Express Carriers
- Customs Brokers and Forwarders Council of Australia
- Food and Beverage Importers Association
- International Cargo Handling Co-ordination Association
- Freight and Trade Alliance
- Export Council of Australia
Frequency of meetings
The DCCC meets a minimum of three times per year.
If you have difficulty accessing this file, visit
web accessibility for assistance.
Phone: 02 6272 3933