You are encouraged to apply if you are an:
- Australian company or organisation with research and development capability
- individual pest animal or weed researcher or innovator partnering with an eligible company or organisation.
Applicants must read the guidelines before applying.
- read the grant guidelines
- download and complete the application form
- submit completed application to us
by email (preferred) or post by
5pm AEST, 23 January 2017.
Read the grant guidelines
Submit your application
Please download and complete the Control tools and technologies for established pest animals and weeds programme application form and submit it to us by
5pm AEST, Monday 23 January 2017. You must submit a separate application form for each proposed project.
Email applications are preferred, however we will accept postal applications if internet access is not available. Hard copy applications must be received by the due date.
- email your completed form and any attachments to
Pest Animals & Weeds
- mail your hard copy application to:
Control tools and technologies for established pest animals and weeds programme
Biosecurity Policy and Response Branch
Department of Agriculture and Water Resources
GPO Box 858
CANBERRA ACT 2601
If you have difficulty accessing this file, visit
web accessibility for assistance.
If you have any questions relating to this competitive grants round please email
Pest Animals & Weeds.