Agricultural Trade Matters provides an overview of what the Department of Agriculture and Water Resources and the Australian Government are doing to support agricultural trade.
A new edition is published 3–4 times each year.
October 2017 edition includes:
- Agricultural growth does heavy lifting for the economy in 2016-17
- Strengthening Australian agriculture and trade in Europe
- Funding for ATMAC grants
- Australia’s best blueberries on the table in India
- Australia’s agricultural export laws
- Fruitful visit to Vietnam
- New China Agricultural Forum
- Wine exports funding
- Snail management strategies
Read the current edition of Agricultural Trade Matters - October 2017.
Subscribe to Agricultural Trade Matters to make sure you are notified each time a new edition is published.