Agricultural Trade Matters provides an overview of what the Department of Agriculture and Water Resources and the Australian Government are doing to support agricultural trade.
A new edition is published 3–4 times each year.
February 2018 edition includes:
- Export Control Bill 2017 introduced into the Australian Parliament
- Agricultural exporters take home awards at the 55th Australian Export Awards
- Australian canola helps EU meet its new greenhouse gas emission standards
- China delegation learns about Australia's GM food regulation
- Strengthening trade ties with South Korea
- Vietnam 'cherry ripe' for Australian exports
- Growing Australian horticulture exports to Japan
- How a Joint Systems Review of offshore fumigation with our overseas partners is undertaken
- Non-tariff measures working group update
- ¡Hola! Australian agriculture bound for Latin America
- Uniting trade interests in the States
Read the current edition of Agricultural Trade Matters - February 2018.
Subscribe to Agricultural Trade Matters to make sure you are notified each time a new edition is published.