22 May 2019
Who does this notice affect?
Clients who are operating either a Broker approved arrangement and/or a Non-broker approved arrangement.
What has changed?
The department will be issuing your 2019-20 approved arrangement annual levy on 31 May 2019. More information about approved arrangements fees and charges is available on the department’s website.
We take overdue debt seriously and have recently suspended a number of arrangements for failing to clear theirs.
To continue operating under your approved arrangement please ensure you pay the approved arrangement annual levy by 28 June 2019.
What to do if you no longer wish to have an approved arrangement with the Department?
If you do not wish to be approved in the new financial year, please complete the required revocation information, specific requirements are available on our website:
Statements and Invoices
Your nominated email on your finance account will receive a statement every few weeks. However, you can now send statements and invoices to your nominated email at any time. To do this:
- Go to online.agriculture.gov.au/payments/faces/home and select payment enquiry
- Enter your account or invoice number and select check status
- Select email current statement/invoice.
If you need to update your contact details for receiving invoices, please email Accounts Receivable Helpdesk.
- Further information
- For further information regarding Broker approved arrangements, please email Broker Accreditation
- For further information regarding Non-broker approved arrangements, please email AA Canberra
- For further information on statements, invoices or other billing enquiries, please email Accounts Receivable Helpdesk