11 April 2019
Who does this notice affect?
All clients who will be required to use the following systems.
Due to an unscheduled service disruption, the following system are currently unavailable:
- Cargo Online Lodgement System (COLS)
- Plant Export Management System (PEMS)
- Post Entry Biosecurity System (PEBS)
- Online Payment Portal (OPP)
- Quota Management System (QMS)
- Export Certification Modernisation (ECM/Nexdoc)
- Maritime Arrivals Reporting System (MARS)
Clients who require urgent perishable consignments to be assessed by the department during this outage can forward their documents to the department via email at Import Assessment. To ensure your documents are redirected to the correct processing team please ensure you use the subject header rules outlined in 20-2016 Notice to Industry.
The department is investigating this issue as a priority. We will provide updates and advise when this issue has been resolved and services are restored.
If you have any concerns or questions please contact us at