Department of Agriculture and Water Resources, December 2007
The Certificate as to Condition (EX46a) is issued in accordance with Export Control (Prescribed Goods – General) Order 2005 – Part 8.
A Certificate as to Condition is issued for prescribed goods being exported from Australia if it is satisfied that the following have been complied with:
- the conditions and restrictions in any applicable Export Control Order that must be satisfied before the goods may be exported from Australia;
- the importing country requirements for the goods;
- any matters to be specified on the certificate concerning goods of the kind that are to be exported.
A Certificate as to Condition maybe issued to certify to matters pertaining to the consignment that can not be certified to on the Phytosanitary certificate, eg: quality statements, variety names.
When completing the Certificate as to Condition template:
- do not use the ‘enter’ key
- use the ‘tab’ key to move between fields
- if insufficient space in the product details area, a second page maybe attached.
- the Certificate as to Condition template must not flow onto a second page
If you have difficulty accessing these files, visit
web accessibility for assistance.