Department of Agriculture and Water Resources, December 2007
The Notice of Intention to export Prescribed Goods (EX28) is issued in accordance with Export Control Act 1982, Part II, Section 6.
A Notice of Intention to export Prescribed Goods is issued for prescribed goods being exported from Australia for which an Export Permit must be issued by a DAFF authorised officer prior to the consignment being loaded on the intended vessel for export.
An export permit is valid for 28 days after it is issued.
The person named as the exporter of prescribed goods in an application for an export permit for the goods is responsible for ensuring that, until the goods are exported, they continue to comply with any condition or restriction:
- that is specified in an Export Control Order; and
- that must be satisfied before the goods are exported.
When completing the Notice of Intention to export Prescribed Goods template:
- do not use the ‘enter’ key
- use the ‘tab’ key to move between fields
- if insufficient space in the product details area, a second page maybe attached.
- the Notice of Intention to export Prescribed Goods template must not flow onto a second page.
If you have difficulty accessing these files, visit
web accessibility for assistance.