Department of Agriculture and Water Resources, February 2015
The Declaration and Certificate as to Condition (EX188) is issued for the certification of non-Prescribed goods being exported from Australia if it is satisfied that the following have been complied with:
- the importing country requirements for the goods;
- any matters to be specified on the certificate concerning goods of the kind that are to be exported.
A Declaration and Certificate as to Condition maybe issued to certify to matters pertaining to the consignment that can not be certified to on the Phytosanitary certificate, eg: quality statements, variety names or for which a Phytosanitary certificate will not be issued for.
When completing the Declaration and Certificate as to Condition template:
- do not use the 'enter' key
- use the 'tab' key to move between fields
- if insufficient space in the product details area, a second page maybe attached.
- the Declaration and Certificate as to Condition template must not flow onto a second page.
If you have difficulty accessing these files, visit
web accessibility for assistance.