Department of Agriculture and Water Resources, June 2017
The Ship's Holds Inspection Certificate is a Department of Agriculture and Water Resources official certificate issued to certify that:
- The hold of the vessel were inspected by Department of Agriculture and Water Resources inspectors prior to the loading of the grain
When completing the Ship's Holds Inspection Certificate template:
- do not use the ‘enter’ key
- use the ‘tab’ key to move between fields
- if insufficient space in the product details area, a second page maybe attached
- the Ship’s Holds Inspection Certificate template must not flow onto a second page.
If you have difficulty accessing these files, visit web accessibility for assistance.