Department of Agriculture and Water Resources, October 2017
The critical incident response guideline replaces the Scheme for Corrective Action for abattoirs, independent boning rooms and wild game establishments.
This document outlines:
- Critical incident types and levels of department response
- Official notification steps
- Risk assessment steps
- Correction action plan requirements
- Critical incident response audit procedure and ratings
- Issuing show cause letters and sanctions
- The reporting lines and timeframes for responding to an official importing country port of entry violation notification and on-plant critical incidents
If you have difficulty accessing these files, visit web accessibility for assistance.