Department of Agriculture and Water Resources, May 2017
If you have difficulty accessing these files, visit web accessibility for assistance.
General updates throughout:
- All reference to the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry (DAFF) have been replaced throughout the document with Department of Agriculture and Water Resources.
- All reference to DAFF have been change to ‘the department’ or ’department’.
- All references to non-compliance have been changed to non-conformance.
- All reference to ‘shall’ have been changed to ‘must’.
- All reference to ‘cancelled’ have been changed to ‘revoked’.
- Document has been updated to comply with departmental web publishing requirements as well as edited for accessibility and readability.
Page 9 – Version 3.0
- Information about dialectric heating as a treatment for wood packaging has been added to the definition.
Page 12 – Version 3.0
1.6 International Standards and Legislation
- Updated legislation references to include current legislation and changed heading.
Page 15 – Version 3.0
2.2 Dialectric heating (DH)
- Information about dialectric heating as a treatment for wood packaging has been added to approved treatment options.
Page 24 – Version 3.0
5.5.1 Frequency of audits
- The option to decrease the audit frequency from bi-annual to annual if a facility has been compliant in its previous audits, and a newly accredited facility has been compliant in two biannual audits for its first year of accreditation.
- In the event of a non-conformance, the facility returns to 6 monthly audits until they have achieved two successive audits with zero non-conformities.
5.5.2 Major and minor non-conformities
- That three minor non-conformities results in a major non-conformity rather than two non-conformities equating to a major non-conformity.