Regional Landcare Facilitators
Regional Landcare Facilitators (RLFs) are employed in natural resource management regions in Australia.
RLFs have strong knowledge and experience of sustainable agriculture and NRM issues relevant to their region and help land managers, Landcare groups and farming systems groups in a variety of ways including:
- promoting the Landcare ethic and sustainable agriculture to farmers and land managers
- helping groups seek funding, membership and resources for NRM activities
- supporting the development, delivery, monitoring and evaluation of the region’s community engagement plan or strategy
- delivering community activities such as workshops, farm demonstrations and peer learning activities.
RLF in your region
Sustainable Agriculture Facilitators
The Sustainable Agriculture Facilitators are Australian Government employees, located in the states and have strong knowledge and experience of sustainable agriculture and NRM issues.
The Sustainable Agriculture Facilitators role is to:
- help governments, industry, landcare and community groups, NRM bodies and other organisations understand opportunities available through the government’s NRM policies and programmes
- support programme and project delivery
- inform policy decisions on regional issues.
Sustainable Agriculture Facilitator in your state or territory.